Friday 10 December 2010

There comes a point in life where everything makes sense.

There comes a point in life where everything makes sense .......... or does it really? I was going through life for many years without really knowing where am i going and why am i going but then came a point where I said to myself, "things are suddenly making more sense to me than before".This was a point where I rose up from a rather low tide in my life. That is when i started realizing and developing the good effects of positive attitude towards everything. I am still learning and practicing to perfect this art and I intend to be very good at it but it makes so much of a difference in the way i look at life now.

So if I could someone advise about life in general, then i would say that when you are faced with a trouble in life, think whats the worst that could happen and then think if that is how bad your condition is and probably that will give you a better perspective of things in life.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Agree. Sometimes a little change in perspective can really help. Curiously enough it's often something small that would otherwise wise go unnoticed that sparks this "aha moment". empathy.

Seetal said...

rising up seemed so easy for me before (about a year ago) till i had another fall recently and didn't even realize it till i met someone who inspired me and made me realize what i was doing wrong. after starting my internship i was spending too much time discussing and well.. gossiping about the residents that are not very nice to interns and it got me caught up in their web of never ending negative thoughts. things weren't going as well as i hoped then, but i didn't know why this was.

until one day i was really upset because i wasn't given the chance to perform a minor surgical procedure by a junior resident, i stormed off to have some coffee, when a resident needed my help. before she could ask for my help, i stood there while a senior resident scolded her for not reporting a case to him. while i stood there, i knew it wasn't her fault but i couldn't say anything as i wasn't sure if that was the entire case she was being yelled at for. as soon as the senior resident left, she looks at me, smiles, and says, "hi there, please take a seat. could u please contact one of your friends from internal medicine, we need a consult for this case."... AMAZING!!! not a single hair of regret, shame, anger (above all) on her body!!!

she was totally fine after being insulted for something that she didn't do (i found out later, she was covering up for the junior resident with whom i was angry).

this lady truly is an inspiration. she walks around all day making jokes and teaching her interns with full enthusiasm without having the need to stop her teaching to gossip about other residents. if not for her, i would have forgotten how wonderful and meaningful life is, and that some day, this will all make sense.

i await that day...

Unknown said...

I don't think there is ever going to be a point in your life where EVERYTHING makes sense. But thats the whole beauty of it; it being life. Just imagine how boring life would be if everything made sense! Nah...the excitement of the unknown and the excitement of joining these dots in your life make it all worthwhile.

Guru said...

@ Kshipra - Totally agree.

@ Seinfield - That day will come soon. :)


@ Binola : Yeah, not everything can make sense unless and until one's life has too little things or one is badly deluded however things can become more clear and life seems to be a lot more different than what it was before. Its just like Kshipra said, it could be just a small moment and that could trigger this feeling.

Rita Pedro said...

Hello!
Nice Blog u Have! I also have one its carpelife.wordpress.com .
I really like urs its always good write and share thoughts with others. Best Wishes =O)