Sunday 3 June 2007

It seems its the in-thing these days to have your own blogs. Hence i joined the club but now i really don't know what do i write? How much should i write? Its quite scary for me to actually pen my thought or in this case type my thoughts on net as it kind of invades my privacy with so many people knowing what's going on in my mind. Well but what the heck? I might as well voice my opinions here and improve my knowledge by reading others as well and hope to get some informative comments on my blogs.

3 comments:

Pallavi said...

it's important to have a voice , but more important is : to use it !... keep blogging ..you won't regret it.

neera said...

Nice blogs guru look forward to reading more when you get he chance. :)

remember you only need to write what you are comfortable with writing, you have control over what you want to share and what you do not want to share. However if your in two minds about writing something odds are you want to write it and are worried about the response, like miro said its important to have a voice but more important to use it. Your thoughts are your own and you have a right to your own opinion as well as the right to share them with others if you choose, regardless of who agrees or disagrees with it. Freedom of speech! Im sure others will follow your brave move of making a blog. We can only benefit from developing a open mind and healthy discussions which make us think, which is lacking in the majority of youth today (including myself!)

Seetal said...

now i feel like starting my own blog too... only with all the studying... sigh.... we'll see..

keep it up though. as for now, im happy just posting comments.

ps: by now, do u have an idea who i am yet?